After you've made your selection and placed your order, we will first verify that the recipient of your gift is a patient in the hospital. Upon verification we will process your order and payment, and deliver your gift. If the individual has not arrived, we will process the order upon the individual's arrival. If the individual has been discharged, we will contact you directly. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver gifts outside of Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Each delivery will include a note with your customized message.
If you need to contact our concierge directly, feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call 973-322-5500.
Payment & Product Information:
Processing of Orders:
- We accept American Express, MasterCard and VISA only.
- Each package as shown is not the exact item(s) that will be delivered to the patient. The pictures represent generally what will be in each meal.
- The floral arrangements shown are a general idea for each package and will differ also due to seasonal changes.
Telephone orders - to order by phone, please call 973-322-5500 between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If a patient is in delivery and has not been assigned a room, we will deliver the gift at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
- If a patient has been discharged before we processed the order, you will be notified either by email or phone.
If we are unable to locate the patient you will be notified either by phone or email.
All online and phone sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges except in the case where the individual is discharged prior to receiving their order.
Orders cannot be faxed at this time.
Please note: Pictures shown may not represent the exact item that will be sent to the patient, based on product availability.